WE, T E . K T O (“WE”, “US”, “OUR”) CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
T E . K T O owns the website te-kto.com various international web sites (collectively the "Web site").
We consider it our duty to ensure the confidentiality of Your data. We collect, store and use Your personal data in accordance with applicable law.
The website and the services provided are only for persons over the age of 18.
We may collect your personal information while you are using the website:
• information you provide: you provide us with personal information when you register for an account on our Website, place an order, fill out any online forms (including registration and participation in contests and surveys), confirm your subscription to our newsletter and special offers, participate in contests or promotions, participate in activities related to social networks T E . K T O, or contact us directly (via email, phone, chat, social networks, etc.).
The information provided may include your name, address or location, phone number or email address, date of birth, gender, order information, your shopping preferences and financial information (including your credit or debit card information; please note that we do not store this information, it is stored only in payment systems).
When you register a new account on the Website, you can add your photo and nickname to your profile. Using your account, you can invite your friends to the Website (via email, Facebook or Twitter). We will notify them that personal information has been collected from you, so you should first ask your friends ' permission to provide their contact information.
• information we collect from other accounts or sources: we may collect your personal information from other sources, such as your accounts on third-party sites, including intermediary sites, partner boutique sites, social networks, including Facebook and Twitter, advertising networks, Analytics companies and payment and delivery service providers.
We may Supplement the information you provide. We will add new information to existing information to better understand customer preferences, provide relevant advice and interesting advertising, improve the security of your use of our Website and fulfill your legal obligations, including the law on sanctions. Additional information may include family income or occupation. This information may be linked to your personal data, such as name, email, address of residence and actual stay, phone number.
You can get detailed information about third parties with whom we cooperate, below in the section "to Whom we provide access to your personal data?".
• information about you collected by our information systems: the systems automatically collect and store information about each visit to the site, including:
device information: the information provided by the device you are using may vary depending on the type of device (whether PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, etc.) and the device settings. This information includes the type of device used (e.g. iPhone 6S or Samsung Galaxy S7), the IP address of the device, the browser used, the service provider (for mobile devices), the pages visited, the time zone, the country and location, and reports of download failures and errors.
We also use personal data for marketing and advertising purposes, subject to your consent. When you agree to receive newsletters or make an order using our services, you provide personal information so that in the future we will be able to send you emails about news and offers via email, mail or other service. We may use your personal information to select content that is of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from marketing communications by changing your preferences in your account profile or by following the instructions in the email.
We also conduct research, analysis and surveys about the use of our Website. We track the amount of your purchases on the Website in order to determine your level in our loyalty program. We use the information you provide to verify your identity, verify your creditworthiness and prevent fraudulent activity in order to ensure your and our financial security.
Detailed information on why we collect personal information, what information we collect and on what legal basis we use this information can be found below.
• To register and manage your account on our Website, we collect the following information: your name, email address, password, and other additional information that you want to add to your account, such as your phone number, address, and gender. The legal basis for this is the execution of the contract concluded with you.
• To fulfill your orders placed on the Website, we collect the following information: your name, email address, password, and other additional information that you want to add to your account, such as phone number, address, and gender. The legal basis for this is the execution of the contract concluded with you.
• To receive your payment, we collect the following information: your payment details, including your credit/debit card number, cardholder name and CVV code. We do not store this data, but only pass it to verified payment systems with which we cooperate. The legal basis for this is the execution of the contract concluded with you.
• In order to provide you with customer service (including assistance in resolving problems, notification of any changes to the terms and conditions of use of the site or contacting you to find out your level of satisfaction with our services), we collect the following information: your name, email, password, addresses and the history of your calls to us (including telephone records). The legal basis for this is the contract and the legal interests in relation to you as the buyer. To control the quality of customer service, we collect the following information: your name, email, password, address and history of your contacts with us. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interests related to doing business.
• To support the operation of our Website, we collect the following information: device information (including device IP address and device type), cookie identifiers and browser information. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interests related to doing business.
• To verify the authenticity of credit cards, we collect the following information: your name; email; addresses; credit/debit card information; visit history; purchase history; date of birth; gender; device information (including IP address and device type), any national identifiers (such as driver's license or ID card) and any publicly available information (such as social media profile or news). The legal basis for this is our legitimate interests to protect the T E . K T O and buyers from fraudulent activities in accordance with legal obligations.
• To send you marketing and customized offers, we collect the following information: name; email; phone number; addresses; date of birth; purchase history; history of visits and activities; device information; shopping preferences; cookie IDs; internal IDs; country. The legal basis for this is our legal interest in the direct marketing of similar goods and services to which you have applied using our Website; or your Consent.
• To manage loyalty programs, we collect the following information: your name; email; phone number; addresses; date of birth; purchase history; history of visits and activities; device information; shopping preferences; nickname; cookie identifiers; internal identifiers; country; amount of money spent and wealth. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interests related to doing business, improving our Website and services.
• In order to provide you with personalized recommendations, we collect the following information: your name; email; phone number; addresses; date of birth; purchase history; history of visits and activities; device information; shopping preferences; nickname; cookie identifiers; internal identifiers; country; amount of money spent and wealth. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interests related to doing business, improving our Website and services.
• In order to conduct research, analysis, and surveys about how you use our website, we collect the following information: your name; addresses; email; device information; demographic information (including gender, country of residence, and family income); and survey results. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interests related to doing business, improving our Website and services.
• To compile statistical reports, we collect the following information: the history of your orders on our website. The legal basis is our legitimate interests related to doing business and improving our Website.
In the course of the processing of personal data, we assume obligations under applicable law, including:
• take measures to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data;
• to make or to provide for changing, blocking or destruction of your personal information upon your request;
• immediately stop processing if you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data (unless, in accordance with applicable law, we may continue processing data after the withdrawal of consent);
• provide, upon your request, information relating to the processing of your personal data to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Your personal data is collected and stored in Russia and may subsequently be transferred and stored also outside Russia.
To ensure the smooth operation of the website, we work with a trusted circle of third parties. For these purposes, we may transfer your personal data to third parties:
• third parties who provide services to us for commercial purposes: for successful work, we cooperate with trusted third parties who provide us with services and goods. We give them permission to use your personal data in order to Supplement the information already available and to continue providing services and goods. You can find the list of third parties we work with below:
• Courier companies such as EMC, DHL and UPS with which we cooperate to ensure the delivery of your orders. For this purpose, they need access to your order data, including your name and address. These service providers work worldwide, collaborating with many local companies that may be involved in the delivery process to your address;
• Payment systems we work with to process your payments (including your credit/debit card information). These companies are located in the European Union, the United States of America and China. They provide services according to your location;
• Companies that provide credit checking and fraud detection services ensure your and our security. We provide them with access to personal information and orders to detect fraudulent activity.
• Analytics companies and search engine developers, such as Google, that help us improve and optimize our website. These providers are located in the United States and Europe.
• Research companies with whom we cooperate to conduct surveys regarding the usability of our Website and the services provided. Most of these companies are located in Europe and Russia.
• IT providers who provide us with IT support services for the Website and the storage of personal data.
• advertising companies for commercial purposes: we may share your personal information with our marketing, SMS and social media partners (including Facebook and Twitter) if they are needed to provide you with interesting advertising about our products, services and products of our partner boutiques;
• with third parties providing additional information: We may also Supplement, correlate and combine the personal information we receive with information about you obtained from other sources. For example, when we share some of your personal information with our trusted business partners;
• third parties with whom we enter into corporate transactions: T E . K T O constantly strives for growth and development. By corporate transactions, we mean mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, sales of assets, etc. In such cases, we may transfer your information to evaluate and conduct this transaction. When buying or selling a business or assets, your personal information may be part of the transferred assets;
• in compliance with legal requirements: if we are required to cooperate with various regulatory and law enforcement authorities in a number of different countries as a result of any law, court order or other legal proceedings. Although we always appeal whenever possible, it may happen that we have to provide access to your personal information to regulatory and law enforcement authorities. If we consider these actions to be appropriate, we may share personal information in accordance with law or court order. If such a situation occurs, we will inform you about it;
• aggregated information: we may aggregate your personal information and data about other customers to create a database of information about your use of our Website, ordering goods and other aggregated information about our customers based on our legitimate interests. This is necessary to analyze the demand for certain goods and services in General. Although this database is anonymous, it provides valuable information about your use of our Website and we may make it available to third parties. These may include plug-in providers or similar technologies that help us track traffic, partner boutiques, our investors and other providers.
On our Website we use the following categories of cookies:
CATEGORY 1: strictly necessary COOKIES These cookies are necessary for use of the web site. Without them, you will not be able to use features such as remembering your username and password or save items in your shopping cart.
CATEGORY 4: TARGETED OR ADVERTISING COOKIES these cookies collect information about your online behavior and habits to provide you with ads that meet your interests and needs. They are also used to limit the number of times an advertisement appears and to evaluate its effectiveness. These cookies are usually provided by third-party advertising networks. They remember the websites you have visited and share this information with third parties, such as advertising companies. For example, we work with third-party companies to provide you with personalized advertising when you visit other websites. You may refuse the use of these cookies by changing your browser settings.
If you wish to delete all cookies from your computer, please contact your Internet browser support for further instructions. Information about the removal and control of cookies is available on the website https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Please note that deleting cookies or refusing to use them further will result in the inability to use certain areas of our Website.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of these cookies at any time using the following options:
• Google Analytics cookies on all websites — please go to the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on page;
• third party cookies related to behavioral targeting — please go to the website http://www.youronlinechoices.eu
• other types of cookies — you can delete them through your browser settings.
We care about your safety and the safety of your data. To protect your personal information we:
• use transport layer security (TLS) to encrypt the personal information you send us when you place an order (including financial information such as your credit or debit card information);
• please create a unique login and password when registering and logging into your account on our Website;
• we do not store information about your credit or debit card that could allow third parties to use your card (for example, a CVV code); and
• constantly check our servers and IT-systems for vulnerabilities and possible attacks. Unfortunately, despite this, the transmission of information via the Internet is not always reliable. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data when it is transmitted to or through our Website, so all transactions are carried out under your responsibility. Please remember that if you voluntarily share your personal information through other means of communication, excluding our Website, in an unprotected environment (such as email, SMS, online messages), your data may be stolen and used by third parties without your information.
Processing of the above personal data is carried out by mixed processing of personal data with and without the use of automation and includes the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change of use, distribution), transfer (including cross-border), depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data.
Your personal data is stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems, except in cases where manual processing of personal data is necessary in connection with compliance with the requirements of the law.
We will retain the data you provide for as long as your account is active on our Website and as long as you have any questions or complaints about our services. In addition, we may retain your personal information for as long as required by applicable law.
In some cases, you have the right to ask us to delete your data (you can find detailed information about the procedure of data deletion in the section "Your rights").
After you stop using our services, we may store your personal information in an aggregated and anonymous format.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data held by us. Some of them are applicable only in certain cases described below. Information on the exercise of these rights is also provided below. Please note that we will need to verify your identity in order to satisfy any requests regarding the exercise of your rights. This procedure includes a number of security questions, the answers to which will help to make sure that it is actually you. If you have a proxy acting on your behalf, that person and/or organization must provide a power of attorney certified by you. We are obliged to respond to your requests regarding the observance of your rights without undue delay within one month, if the legislation does not set a shorter period. If you wish to assert your rights, please contact us by e-mail.
• Access. You have the right to know whether we use your personal data, and if so, you have the right to access them and information about how we use and to whom we share this data (including those categories of personal data that we provide to our business partners for direct marketing purposes, the names and addresses of such companies).
You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data. If you need more than one copy of the personal data that we store, we may require you to pay for administrative expenses.
We may not provide you with certain personal information if it involves a violation of the rights of third parties (for example, when the provision of your personal data entails the disclosure of information about another person) or in other exceptional cases.
• Data transmission. You have the right to receive a set of your personal data in an orderly, understandable, machine-readable format and the right to request information about the transfer of your personal data to a third party. The relevant set of personal data includes data that you have provided to us with your personal consent or at the conclusion of a contract with us.
If you would like us to share your personal information with a third party, please ensure that you have detailed information about them. Please note that we can only transfer this data if it is technically possible. In this case, we are not responsible for the safety of personal data or their use by a third party. We may also withhold certain personal information from you if it would violate the rights of third parties (for example, if providing your personal information would involve disclosing information about another person, our trade secrets or intellectual property).
• Modification. You have the right to correct your personal data if there are inaccuracies. You can make a request to change these data by writing to us by e-mail. Please note that in some cases we may require you to explain the reasons for this change and why you have found this information to be incorrect or incomplete. Please note that during our verification of the correctness and accuracy of the information provided, which you consider incorrect, you have the right to demand the exercise of your rights to limit the use of the information mentioned by us, as described below.
• Removal. You may request the deletion of your personal information provided to us if::
• you believe that there is no longer a need to store personal information;
• we use your personal data based on your consent, and you would like to withdraw your consent, and there is no longer any reason to use your personal data;
• we use your personal data in accordance with our legitimate interests, but you object to such use. Please provide us with detailed information about your decision so that we can determine whether there is a prevailing interest for us to retain this personal information;
• you no longer want us to use your personal information to notify you of promotions and special offers;
• you believe that your personal data is being used by us for illegal purposes.
Please note that you may claim your rights to restrict our use of your data during our processing of your request as described below.
Please provide us with as much information as possible about why you want to delete your data. Please note that we may retain your personal information if there are valid legal grounds for doing so (for example, in the course of a legal action or in the defence of freedom of speech). We will notify you if such an event occurs.
If you request the deletion of your public data and there is a good reason for doing so, we will take reasonable steps to remove the information from those sources to which third parties may have access.
• Restriction on storage of information. You have the right to request the suspension of the use of your personal data, in addition to the storage of this data, under certain circumstances. Please note that the suspension of the use of personal data does not mean that we will not use this data in the future, if there are valid legal reasons (for example, in the performance of a lawsuit or the protection of the rights of a third party). You have the right to request the suspension of the use of your personal data, which does not exclude their subsequent storage, if:
• you believe that personal data has inaccuracies that may affect the processing of your request;
• we have decided to delete your personal data in accordance with the law, but you want us to keep them without further use;
• we have decided to delete your personal data due to the fact that it is no longer necessary to store them, but you want to keep them for further processing, execution or protection of a lawsuit; or
• you object to our use of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests and insist on the suspension of their use. We will decide how important it is for us to continue to use this data.
You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data if:
• we use your personal data (including account creation) based on our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of third parties. If you object to such use of your data, please provide us with as much information as possible about the reasons for your objection, so that we can determine how important it is for us to continue using this data and whether there is a need for further use of this information on the basis of a court request. Please note that you have the right to request the suspension of use of personal information until we make a decision about how important to us these data;